Thursday, June 14, 2012

VBA Awards

So, apparently I've been mentioned for the VBA(Verstile Blogging Award) by eamonn. Thank you very much this is in fact a very nifty thing!

I'm suppose to nominate some blogs I read and pass their names along too.
Here are the blogs I'll nominate:
Thank you for your attention
Ether
Doc Oho Reviews
Red Rocket Rising

Now for seven things about yours truly as also required:

1. I've lived in the Las Vegas area. It's not all lights, heat and 24/7 gambling like everyone thinks, but I very much enjoyed living there.

2. I'm an avid HomeStuck lover besides being a Whovian

3. I play League of Legends regularly and am slowly making my way up the rankings.

4. I have an odd love for squirrels, chipmunks, beavers, and octopuses. They are just so darn cute!

5. I love baking, but haven't really done any lately. Possibly has to with last time me mixing up the sugar and salt. Mistakes happen, ok!

6. I've recently plunged back into a childhood love of mine, Dark Shadows!

7. I'll be going to Comic-Con San Diego this year. It's my first year and I'm very excited!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention - does this mean I have to do one of these posts as well? It start to look a pyramid scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing actually! It did increase my traffic a bit, but honestly it's up to you what you want to do, but yeah seems like a pyramid scheme thing.

    ReplyDelete